Boxing Fitness for Kids 7-11 Years
"We take the fundamentals of boxing training and put them into a fun, exciting exercise format for kids of all ages to enjoy. The safety of your child is our number 1 priority so there is no contact whatsoever and students train in a supportive and encouraging environment." Laska Varkaris, owner of Dynamic Boxing Fitness.
Getting your kids to make exercise a part of their daily routine is so much easier when they are having fun. Boxing Fitness at Dynamic Boxing Fitness is so much fun, it's guaranteed to have your kids turning off their Xbox and logging out of Facebook and enjoying instead the many benefits of physical acitivity.
These benefits include:
- Development of motor skills, co-ordination and reflexes
- Better concentration and focus for better grades
- More energy to stay on top of busy schedules
- More restful sleep to restore young bodies and minds
- Reduced stress levels
- Making new friends
- Boosted confidence and self esteem
Under the guidance of professional trainer and children's sports coach Amanda Turner, your child will have fun punching out some cool boxing skills on bags and focus pads, while getting the exercise they need. Classes are kept small to ensure each child receives individual attention so places are limited.
- Tuesday 4pm and Thursday 4.30pm 7-11 years
- Tuesday Classes are held at Dynamic Boxing Scout Hall, Macleay Park, Belmore Rd, Balwyn North 3104
- Thursday Classes are held at Dynamic Boxing 7/3 Wellington St, Kew 3101
Please contact Laska to book your child's FREE first session.